Google

24 October 2013

kalmstrom.com Developer With A Passion For Dance

We have a new developer in the Indore team, Sandeep Soni. Sandeep is a good developer and dedicated his work, but even though he studies to extend his technical knowledge his real passion is dancing.

I think this is an interesting combination of interests, especially as I myself once was awarded first prize in a local breakdance competition! Sandeep has now been with us for three months, and I am happy to let him introduce himself:
Sandeep Soni photo
I am grateful to Peter Kalmstrom for welcoming me in the kalmstrom.com team and giving me valuable time for upgrading my knowledge.

During my first months here I have mostly worked with the version 5 of TimeCard together with the other developers. TimeCard is a fascinating project for me
as it has three different steps.

We started with TimeCard Single, an Outlook add-on for single users. Now we are in the last testing phase for the Single version, and we have begun updating the Workgroup version.

TimeCard for Outlook logotypeAfter that we will develop a new TimeCard version that will build on SharePoint. I have worked with SharePoint development in my earlier position, and I like that the kalmstrom.com managers have decided to invest so much in developing for this platform

I completed my Bachelor of Engineering in 2011. After that I joined one of the Indore IT companies and worked on various .NET technology and Sharepoint projects.

In my free time I study for an MBA in the system administrator and marketing fields. The sysadmin courses help me understand  the work of a technical administrator, and in the marketing field I get to know about how we sell our products.

In my family we are two brothers and one sister. My father is a businessman and my mother is a teacher. I have been dancing since I was six years old, both modern dances and traditional Indian dances. To dance is my passion, and I have participated in many shows.
Sandeep dancing
It was a proud moment for me when I was awarded by the famous Bollywood choreographer Remo Dsouza. It happened when all actors in the movie Faltu came to Indore to promote the film and I danced in their stage show.

So these four are the important parts of my life: my work, my studies, my family and my dance.
Sandeep Soni
Developer
kalmstrom.com Business Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment