Google

21 November 2011

Connect To kalmstrom.com On LinkedIn


For a rather long time I have not done much about my representation on LinkedIn, but now I have decided to use it as an alternative to Facebook and Twitter. Many in my branch prefer the more professionally aimed LinkedIn to other social media, and I have therefore updated my LinkedIn account with much more info than before.

kalmstrom.com Blog
To make the kalmstrom.com Blog easier to follow for my LinkedIn contacts I have connected it to LinkedIn. This way all my contacts can see our latest posts on their LinkedIn homepage. The blog is the best way to follow what happens to the kalmstrom.com products, and we also give comments on other activities in the branch or near the kalmstrom.com team members.

kalmstrom.com products
Kate has updated the LinkedIn information about kalmstrom.com Business Solutions and also added some of our products. As they are new on LinkedIn we have not yet received any recommendations on them, but I am sure they will come.

Connect
I have sent connect invitations to some Community Member who were suggested to me, but please don’t wait if you did not receive one yet. Connect to me instead! I will be happy to say yes.

Peter Kalmstrom
CEO, kalmstrom.com Business Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment