Google

14 February 2018

New kalmstrom.com QA And Support Technician

Today I want to introduce our QA Engineer Mayank Gharewal. He works at our Indian office and has proved to be a skilled colleague with many talents. Here is his story:

kalmstrom.com QA Engineer Mayank GharewalIn 2016 I completed my Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Stream from the CDGI college in Indore. After completing my graduation, I continued with a course of Diploma in Software Testing, and then I started my career as a Game and Software Tester.

Five months ago, I joined the kalmstrom.com team. I applied for a position here because I wanted more responsibility and a more challenging work environment. Now I am expected to continuously learn new things and sharpen my skills, and I like that. I also believe in team work as the path to success, and I found that here at the kalmstrom.com Indore office. Kanban Task Manager for SharePoint icon

My primary work is of course testing. This is an interesting and varied task, especially as kalmstrom.com offers both standard and custom solutions. So far I have tested all the Kanban Task Manager editions and our new Outlook add-in Kanban E-mail Manager. Kanban E-mail Manager for SharePoint iconI have also made sure that several custom SharePoint solutions meet the buyer's requests as well as our own standards.

Lately I have joined the support team and thus been given even more variation and responsibility. As a support technician, I get a good understanding of how customers use our products and what problems they encounter. I form a link between our customers and my colleagues in the QA team and can discuss enhancements with a better insight.

My area of interest is in sports like cricket and in video games. Before my graduation I actively participated in video game competitions and also hosted a PlayStation 2 event at a Techno management festival.
Mayank with friends

I also like to travel with a group of friends. The image above is from a trip to Lion's point, a mountain peak near the hill station Lonavla in Maharashtra. The sunrise and sunset views from here are mesmerizing. When we were there, the clouds were low and it was a light rain, fog and an icy drizzle. But the sun-rays on the clouds gave the sky a beautiful reddish color.

I am looking forward to testing more kalmstrom.com products and meeting more customers via our support!

Mayank Gharewal
QA Engineer
kalmstrom.com Business Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment