Google

24 December 2014

Christmas in Indore

Christmas image I am writing this from Indore, India, where I arrived yesterday to spend some time with the Indian members of the kalmstrom.com team.

Yearly visits
I have daily contact with kalmstrom.com Lead Developer Jayant Rimza and often also with several other colleagues at the Indore office. Our chats, teamsite, remote sessions and e-mails all work well and bring the company and the kalmstrom.com Solutions forward, but nothing can be compared to a meeting face to face. Therefore I try to visit Indore once a year, and now when I have earned a 5 year business visa I may even go there more often.

Peter and children in India 2013
The Kalmström kids
Last year I brought my three children to Indore over Christmas. The team members made our stay a wonderful experience for them – and for me too! You can read about the welcoming ceremony, the outings and the Christmas celebrations in my blog posts from 19 December 2013 and forward.

In spite of all the fun last year I decided to go alone this year. The children will spend Christmas with their mothers, and I will concentrate more on work than I could do last year. Because we have a lot to plan and discuss! I will tell you some about the results of our planning in a later blog post.

Christmas celebrations
The Indore team normally celebrate Hindu or Muslim holidays and not the Christian ones, but my visit means that there will be some Christmas celebrations too. On Christmas Day we will have a dinner, and I know they have planned some kind of outing on Boxing Day.

Here the whole kalmstrom.com team, in India as well as in Sweden, wishes you all a Merry Christmas with some snowy winter photos from Sweden. They are taken from our Swedish grammar site, where they make backgrounds for some on the grammar rules and exercises.


Peter Kalmstrom
CEO and Systems Designer
kalmstrom.com Business Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment